Re: [RC] Off billets... why not?? - Alice Yovich

I do this with my girth on my western saddle and people give me the weirdest looks. I explain about Dave and they still think I'm nuts b/c they've never heard anyone else say to do it that way. However, my mare has been a lot happier since I've been doing this.