Re: [RC] hypothetical situation - Truman Prevatt

In some cultures dog is a delicacy. Ride managers should not look at loose dogs as a problem they should look at them as potential barbecue. That would cut down the cost of the ride dinner ;-).  If coure in some cultures large sank is a delicacy.........

Truman