[RC] Trailer Pads (Not Mats) - Robin Everett

Has anyone else had this problem?  The pads on the walls of my trailer (horsebox) are coming unglued and starting to sag off in places.  This seems like it should be something I can fix myself.  But maybe it takes a special, industrial strength superglue?  Should I mess with this or just take it into the trailer shop to be fixed?

Robin Everett

Do you Yahoo!?