RE: [RC] to Jonni -re archives and barefoot - heidi

And you are the expert and so snobbish that you are not open to an
exchange of dialogue or ideas?  That is what I thought Ridecamp was
about.  An open exchange of ideas so that all could benefit, but you
have certainly proven otherwise.  I am sure that there are others that
are offended by your nature.  And you are "worried about the newbies?"
Who do they really have to fear, you or me?

What they have to fear, Brenda Jo, is misinformation.

When you start posts off with comments like "Excuse me, have you ever..."
you should expect to get replies in kind.

I always find it amusing (and sad) when people insult other people, and
then accuse the very people that they insulted of snobbery if they reply
in the same fashion.  Perhaps I am too easily amused, but one reason why I
DO reply in kind to posts such as yours is precisely to illustrate what
happens when the original poster runs out of facts and has to resort to
name-calling to try to make their point.  I agree that Ridecamp should be
about the exchange of ideas.  So instead of insulting my intelligence by
asking me in a rather rude fashion if I'd ever seen thermography of
horses' feet, perhaps you should have cited something more trustworthy
than an internet site, and actually exchanged some ideas.

So pray tell, Brenda Jo, beyond reading a web site about thermography,
please enlighten us as to what in-depth education and/or life experience
you have to back up your statements?

And no, I don't suppose I worry about the newbies NEAR as much as I worry
about their horses.  The newbies can get another horse, but their horses
can't get another set of feet.

Heidi