[RC] Dogs - cleaning up after - KYielding

The last horse show I attended (2001) was a week long ordeal with lots of campers and lots of dogs in an area that was posted "All Dogs Must be Tied".  That works for me and did work for my dog.  When I walked her (it) I took a plastic bag along and cleaned up after her.  No one has yet mentioned the thing about dogs that bothers me most and that's stepping in a pile left behind by one of those loose critters.  My dogs are big, tied or leashed and do stay in the camper if I'm not in the immediate area.  I love to travel with a dog.  It's great company and discourages strangers from approaching to see what you might have in your truck or trailer.

Kathleen & Maxi (we'll be traveling with Buffy, a Heinz 57 who does not care for small kids but will be under control or in the LQ)