[RC] hypothetical situation - firedancefarms

Ok, here's a "what would you do?" question my husband and I were batting around.
What would YOU do if a dog peed on your saddle?  My saddle has a slight tear on the seat, and the inside is foam..it would be a nasty situation that I think would probably ruin the saddle.
I'd love to hear what everyone would do.  Let's add you saw the dog, you know who owns it, and of course, it was loose!
Louise
Louise Burton
Firedance Farms Endurance Arabians
http://pages.prodigy.net/firedancefarms