[RC] - Jackie Winkleman

Now, I think that is discrimination!  I know the horses had to be whinnying too...
Jackie

RBluebirdpr@xxxxxxx wrote:
In a message dated 01/26/2004 3:43:23 PM Eastern Standard Time, cstiles@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

What's even worse is being kept up all night because of someone else's dogs barking, which sets off a chain reaction and pretty soon the whole camp is full of barking dogs

I got yelled at because my mule brayed a little too much one night.  Some people are gong to complain regardless.

Phil

Do you Yahoo!?