[RC] dogs - a different perspective? - LOUISE BURTON

Ok, here is an example that may make some think twice about their cute little dogs.  My husband raises SNAKES.  How about if I bring his big python to a ride?  How about if I drape it on my shoulders while you are eating dinner and it comes sniffing at you?  What if I let it loose and it ends up under your covers that night?
Oh, sorry, I can't compare the two...my snake would not pee on your saddle, steal your dinner, or keep you up all night barking.  But you may not like my beautiful big pet snake nonetheless.
Louise

Louise Burton
Firedance Farms Endurance Arabians
http://pages.prodigy.net/firedancefarms