[RC] Fwd: [RC] ? dogs in camp - Merryben

Yes, what you say is true.  But let's make it fair for all.  If my dog was tied
to the trailer and somebody's cute little small dog came up and got eaten, it
would most certainly be the big nasty German Shepherd's fault.

I was at a dog trial once and while walking by the breed ring on the way to my
obedience ring a beagle jumped out and big my german shepherd on the hind leg.
He turned and snarled at the beagle but did not attack him.  The lady with the
beagle started yelling at me to get my viscious dog away from her little
darling.  It was quite funny at the time.

I happily keep my dog in the camper or the horse trailer because he is safe
there.  However, when other's loose dogs come and pee on my stuff, eat stuff,
and generally make a nuisance out of the themselves, it is annoying to say the
least and it is against the rules of the rides....mb
--- Begin Message ---
Please Reply to: Andrea horseyhousewife@xxxxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Some people will never be happy no matter what! Some like to find things to
complain about. It's not like we all have pit bulls fighting around camp and
the horses. At the rides I have been to the few loose dogs I have seen are very
well behaved. People enjoy bringing the family dog along. Letting him run now
and then should be natural But of course there are some that would like to pass
a law or make a rule. Yes dogs sometimes fight get over it, they are dogs that
is what they sometimes do.
Just thought I would stir the pot. Cold here nothing else to do.