Re: [RC] Dogs in RC - RDCARRIE

In a message dated 1/25/2004 7:02:41 PM Central Standard Time, guest-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Am I the only one who thinks loose dogs and excited Arabins is not a smart mix?

How about other people's loose dogs making it impossible for us to tie our dog outside to our trailer for fear that the loose dogs will come bother her?  She's a very sweet, well-behaved Alaskan Malamute, but does have her personal space, and should she cuisinart some loose dog that charges up into her face, we'd feel bad...for the dog.  Warning the owners of said loose dogs that our dog will not tolerate their dog in her face does little or no good.  *sigh*

Dawn in East Texas
and Promise the malamute