RE: [RC] Mules are pretty tough, strong, & brave! - DaNel Resha

I am really sorry that this somehow got posted more then once.  My computer was acting up this morning when I was trying to send it.

DaNel

DaNel Resha <flash_cupid@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
What I had in my e-mail was different then what was stated on the website.  Only the photographer knows the real story.

DaNel (posted below is what is on the e-mail version I have)

Bet the cat is already dead, but still cool pictures.

> > Hopefully the picture comes through, If not it is pretty amazing some lion

> > hunters were using mules to chase their hounds, which in turn were chasing

> > a lion.  Somehow the mule got hold of the lion and the photos are of it

> > (the mule kicking and biting the **&%$$ out of the lion).  If you look at

> > the side of the 2-3 picture you see the lion hounds watching in amazement.

> > This series of pictures is unbelievable. This is one tough, mean mule.

> > Obviously, he's been on this hunt before and been watching the dogs!

DaNel Resha
Darswinkle's Delights

www.darswinkles-delights.com  for gift giving needs
www.my.tupperware.com/Darswinkle  for tupperware

Do you Yahoo!?

DaNel Resha
Darswinkle's Delights

www.darswinkles-delights.com  for gift giving needs
www.my.tupperware.com/Darswinkle  for tupperware

Do you Yahoo!?
Meet the all-new My Yahoo! ? Try it today!