Re: [RC] Mules are pretty tough, strong, & brave! - Dbeverly4

In a message dated 12/3/2004 9:07:20 PM Pacific Standard Time, suendavid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Yes, mules are tough critters (I own two).  However, if you look closely, the lion is also wearing a leghold trap.  So if that lion was “stalking them all morning” and “ambushed them”, as reported in the story, all while dragging a broken leg in a trap, then that lion was one tough customer, and deserved a lot better than he got.

Also the "mule" had some dang short ears...Looks like the whole thing is a hoax if you ask me.

Sylvia (yes it has an ugly head, but an ugly head does not a mule make...although it helps)