Re: [RC] Posting to ridecamp & not personal emails - heidi

You can simply forward or copy and paste text into a new post and
address it to ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

AGAIN, HEIDI, do not continue to post to my personal email. I do not
appreciate you calling me names or generalizing about my beliefs. You
know nothing about me, my background or my education. I havn't called
you any names, keep your insults to yourself!

If you can't have a grown up conversation then stay away from the
keyboard! Kimberly

For the record, I have only sent Kimberly one private post--and that was a
reply to one that she sent to me.

Kimberly, as Steph has attested to, you GET a personal reply any time that
you get a "reply to all" response to Ridecamp.

I have not called you any names--I have merely responded to your
statements on a public list.  As another member of the list, I don't
believe that is out of line for me to respond to you when you post public
mails.  And it is a little bit ridiculous to have to remember that there
are only one or two people out there who don't understand how the list is
set up, and to have to go through the motions of removing their name,
cutting and pasting Ridecamp into the "to" slot, etc.  Please, if you want
to participate on a list, be "grown up" enough to deal with how the list
is set up--which in this case, involves getting duplicate posts if a reply
is sent to the list.

Heidi