[RC] (no subject) - Merryben

The little tiny holes are caused by oxidation which is caused by the horse urine.  I was going to have my trailer floor repaired and my trailer guy told me it was still real strong and he offered to put a coating on it that the NASA people put on missiles.  If it did not work, he would replace the floor and only charge me for one of the jobs.  It worked great.  When I wanted it on my new trailer, he did not have any and I had the WERM flooring installed.  You might want to check into the condition of your floor and see if it is really strong and could just use some fixing.  My WERM flooring was $250 a stall for a total of $750.00.  It is the same flooring that comes in 4 star trailers.  Karen Chaton loved it and so I put it in my trailer.  It is great.  mb