[RC] Michele's email re Desert Gold - Merryben

Maryben, can you please forward this to Ridecamp?
Thanks,
Michele.

Regarding the Desert Gold Ride, I have two things to say

First: A huge thank you to everyone involved, from the riders to the
volunteers to the family members who stayed home to hold down the fort
while others were at the ride. I am humbled and honored and overwhelmed by
the depth of support shown me and my WEC effort with Tallymark. You all
gave me a tremendous, wonderful sendoff. I could not think of any better. I
am still getting choked up and emotional, just thinking about it. Thank you
so very VERY much.

Second: I am so proud of all the riders and crews for their cleanup
efforts. That camp is the cleanest I have EVER seen a basecamp left. It is
hard to tell that there were even horses there. Excellent job! Pat
yourselves on the back for that one.

Scott is meeting with BLM today to go over the trails to assess the
damages. Keep your fingers crossed that we will be good to go next year!
Michele.