From: "Karen Sullivan" <greymare56@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "terry banister" <terrybanister@xxxxxxxxxxx>,<a.yovich@xxxxxxxxxxx>,<ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [RC] [RC] easy boot epics
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 08:45:53 -0800

----- Original Message ----- From: "terry banister" <terrybanister@xxxxxxxxxxx> Except for the cotter pins, the boot is easily put on and off on the trail, and they stow in the normal Easy Boot cantle bag.

Also, someone e-mailed me that she finished the LD with Boa Boots on front
and barefoot on back and had no problems.

Terry
"May the Horse be with you"

Hi Terry, I am still confused from an earlier post that said the boots were a piece of cake to put on (in the dark), etc.

If it is basically the same thing, just with a gaiter, don't you have to go
through the whole
darn cramming them on (for me this involved vet wrap around hoof, rubber
mallet to hammer
boot on tight from toe area....wrapping cable extra tight, and then stepping
down on latch with
all my weight.....

Aren't these going to be the same process to put on?

Karen