[RC] keeping warm - Mary Ann Spencer

Silk and shirts are nice and not bulky.  You can also get socks but I have not work the socks.  I have been wearing my army socks which are mostly wool.  If one has sweaty feet they will be colder due to perpiration and you might need to change your socks every few hours.   Sounds like the 'electric' socks might be nice though.  The darn cold weather really slows me down unfortunately.

A note about cold and sensations is that early frost bite can give you the feeling you are warm but you are probably getting some tissue damage.  Mary Ann