[RC] Desert Gold - Merryben

The mountain bike people were very creative, pulling ribbons, covering up arrows with dirt, moving logs and railroad ties from one trail to block the one the riders were supposed to go on and my favorite was when the put out boards and plywood with nails in it.  Apparently, multi use trails is a new concept for them.....We don't have that problem with the mountain bike riders at Quicksilver or Santa Teresa but the Monterey riders are a whole new ballgame.  Luckily, no one was hurt.......

If any of you know any of the ROMP people in this area, they might be interested.  The BLM does frown on vandalism...........................mb