Re: [RC] [RC-Digest] Vol: 03.2119 Cold hands and feet-vasoconstricting hands - Chipnml

That's interesting Ed.  I must be closer to my primal ancestors than I thought.  When I'm in really cold weather, my hands go through a period of intense, cold pain...but after that I can literally feel the blood vessels open up, and my hands are actually warm to the touch.  I can often work without gloves for short periods of time in subzero weather.  Must be my 1/8 Norwegian blood...Yah shure yubetcha!  Dat dere Norski blood is POTENT!

Chip