Re: [RC] cold feet and hands - DAldr94141

Hi. I found the absolutely BEST thing at keeping your tootsies warm. Get those toe warmers that stick to the bottom of your feet. They last for 6 hours. Don't get the bags with the grainy stuff in it. Make sure they are flat and they have a peel back paper and the thing sticks to the ball of your sock. Don't put it right on your skin or you'll get burned.
They are like $1.99 for a pair. We found a whole box of them at the end of the year sale last year at Home Depot and they lasted forever. My husband uses them for trap shooting and I wouldn't go riding in the winter without them.
I found some at the register at Bed, Bath and Beyond, Home Depot, Lowe's.

Deb