[RC] Fw: looking up rides on AERC website - oddfarm

----- Original Message -----
From: oddfarm
Sent: Friday, November 26, 2004 8:42 PM
Subject: looking up rides on AERC website

When ever I am reading about different rides, there almost is never a description of where the ride is. Only the name is mentioned, never the location. Like Big Horn, Frigid Digit, Meanwhile, Back at the Ranch. What ranch? Where??

So then I go to the AERC website, look on the calendar and I have to search through every region to find the ride and see if it could ever be doable for me.

Wouldn't it be nice if there was a "search" box where you could type in the name of a ride and one click would take you right to it? Is that possible, whoever is in charge of the website?

Lisa Salas, The Odd Farm