Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2004 9:05 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] Gaited horses-downhll

If I could find a gaited Arab - now that would be a dream come true!  I met a lady at DVE last year that had one.  She really enjoy the horse - said it was the most comfortable and kind horse she'd ridden.
Does anybody know of a particular bloodline that produces gaited Arabs, or is a freak thing?

Peggy