[RC] Gaited horses-downhll - Marinera

My Peruvian Paso mare, *Marinera, was the fastest downhill horse I ever rode and in the 24 years I owned her, I do not think she ever once stumbled. I attributed it to the fact she picked those legs up high and plopped them down squarely rather than dragging them forward.  She was the most high strung horse I have ever ridden, but also the safest.   Julie Suhr