Re: [RC] RC] competing gaited horses - Cynthia Eyler

I board with friends who have two Paso Finos.  The older one (Luis, age 16) just eats up the trail, and I've ridden him for lots of miles.  Sure-footed as a mountain goat, very seldom spooks, and can he ever take his corto into overdrive!  And he has a lovely canter.

Wish his owner would let me compete Luis, but they really don't want endurance mileage put on this 14H guy -- 'cause they hope to be boogying down the trail with him for another ten years at least!!

Cindy