[RC] help with kicking leaping bolter/training - Ed Kilpatrick

another thing that i have noticed too, is that sometimes what happens with the horses that have the easy disposition, are easy to handle and easy to get started, people often take shortcuts with them in their training.  i know i have done it, often unintentionally.  its because we think the horse is doing so well at many things that we leave some gaps in his fundamental training.  it always catches up to you later, though.     ed