[RC] Morgans for sale... - Suzi Maiorisi

Again, I got this from another list - don't know if anyone is interested here, but I thought I'd try.

I received a call from a man needing to place 3
registered Morgan mares as soon as possible.  His wife
has had serious medical problems, he's limited on the
amount of time he can give to the horses, in addition
to some economic considerations.  Each mare is in good
condition, all 3 have been under saddle, and all three
are priced at $1,500 each.  He is located in NW TN.  I
have not seen these horses.  He might consider a
discount if all 3 are placed at once, but that would
need to be discussed with him.

Appletree Sweet Charity 0133662 (dam of the 2 below)
1993

Ol'e Dixie Bonnie Blue

Ol'e Mrs. Scarlett O'Hara

He also has Nashboro Shilo Dakota for sale, now a
gelding and the sire of the above 2 fillies.  I
believe he is $1,500 as well but that will need to be
confirmed with the seller.

His name is Don Cox and he can be reached at 731
286-5264 or 870 763-1402.  He will email pictures upon
request and ideally he would like the mares to stay in
the Morgan breed, although he will sell them to a
Morab breeder because they need to be placed as soon
as possible.

Permission is given to forward