Re: [RC] Puppies - Coujurs1

In a message dated 11/13/2004 7:37:22 AM Eastern Standard Time, Agilbxr@xxxxxxx writes:

Help...  Got a new puppy, a 3.5 month old chocolate lab.  Who needs a name.  What do you call a chocolate lab puppy other than Hershey or Coco?  Right now he's either Junior or Trouble.

To keep it endurance related, I haven't introduced him to the horses yet, but I think this will be my future riding buddy. My lab/pit mix's hips won't let her go

Chip!  My latest Endurance horse came with the name KF Zorro.  He is a black bay, in the winter and chocolate colored in the summer.  We too went through the candy bar names and decided on the nickname Chip.  But winter came, and he grew more hair than two horses need, kept dreads in his mane, and would become a walking horticulture lesson by bringing up something from every plant in the field.  So his name got changed to Chewy (Chewbacca).  He seemed to like it.
  Course Chewy is sort of chocolate related, a fried started calling him Chewy Chips a hoy.

Nina