Re: [RC] [RC] bad vegies & Fruits, etc - DRG1

Don't know if these are on someone's restricted list, but I have given the following to my horse (in human portion size), without problems - but not the rinds:
lettuce
oranges
baked potatoes
french fries
McDonald's hamburger (yes they eat them too (with"All beef patty, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickle, onion on a sesame seed bun". Sorry, I couldn't resist! :)  But its true )

McDonald's vanilla milkshake
bread
tomatoes
watermelon (only this one includes the rind which I cut up in very small pieces, they float in the 70 gal trough & then they "bob for apples" so to speak, to get them! Great to keep them occupied on a triple digit summer day!)
asparagus
zucchini
cheese
apples
apricots (fresh or dried)
Twinkies
Suzi Q's
glazed donut (IMO, this is just bread with sugar on it)
chocolate chip cookies
sugar cookies
sugar cubes
banannas
cabbage
mayonnaise
carrots
celery
cauliflower
scallions
all kinds of human crackers (wheat thins, ritz, crackers for cheese etc)
Nachos
potato chips (BBQ, all flavors)
Chex Mix
Cheetos
pretzels
onion rounds
melba toast
Cheerios
Wheaties
Cap'n Crunch
Special K
Matzos crackers
beer (any kind. I have 1 horse who sneaks my beer can, gnashes it in his mouth to open it more, lifts his head & chugs it! Darn him!)
raw egg (mixed with grain)
milk
peanuts
raisins
Yohgurt

Since I do give them leftover salads, I have found they do not like lettuce with Thousand Island dressing, or shrimp from a salad.

Oy!! (  :)    )  Sorry this isn't in order, I just typed as I thought of things, I'm sure theres lots more! My guys usually wouldn't even touch a carrot (traditional horse stuff) when I first got them, but I give them any leftovers & they end up loving it as they see the other horses eating this stuff! Who needs a garbage disposal between my 6 horses, 4 dogs, & my husband, I haven't used mine in 20 yrs, LOL!  But,obviously, this item list means this stuff was given at separate times to horses, never all at once combination...