Re: [RC] affording endurance riding - Faustina Duffy

I'll vouch for the aloe vera-I had a 13 day old filly who was attacked by a young mountain lion.  Though her Momma ran him off, we had to put ovewr 280 stitches in the little girl.  Our new vet (we had just moved to the area) gave my mom a jug of aloe juice.  With NO antibiotics, the filly was healed up and healthy in under 3 months, hair even grew back!  I'll send some of the "in-progress" pics to anyone interested!
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 2004 12:55 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] affording endurance riding

money saving tips:

Next to the washing place=free waste water, I grow aloe vera plants, the gel is right inside their leaves and it helps healing  minor cuts and wounds sooo fast, it works better then any expensive miracle cream they sell here for $65 in very small containers.
free aloe vera works actually better!!

I can't stand those snoby people that advice you to buy amazingly expensive creams and if I recline they think i am a cheapskate and  not worthy of my horses. Yes. O.P.M it is al too easy (O.P.M= others people money)

Just because aloe vera is free, does not make it less good then the most expensive cream ...aaahhhhhh.