[RC] affording to ride - larry Miller

My first tow vehicle was a dodge dart.  It did it, we took 2 horses, we camped in a tent, my friend even managed eye shadow in the AM before we rode.  Oh yeah, the trailer was rented. My bridle was leather for years, we rode in jeans and rubbed too, padding under the saddle was huge.  The horse never got back sores, I learned not to pee on my jeans when I got up at night to use the side of the trailer, I ate just fine out of the cooler.  Elyetes were these huge pills that I use to hide in carrots or apples until I learned to break them up, mix with applesauce, and paste with an old cleaned out worm tuber.  Where there is a will there is a way.  Glad I was young then, my body handled it alot easier.  Jeanie