Re: [RC] Skymont - KeepsakeFarms

In a message dated 11/7/2004 1:33:05 PM Central Standard Time, rides2far@xxxxxxxx writes:
In the 25 I *think Becky Ridley was first (not certain, I was sleepy at
the awards)
Yeah- sleepy at the awards.  Hehe.  I saw Angie, head down on table, looked pretty ASLEEP at the awards.  =)

Boy, and she was not out until after dark like me following glow rings the WONDERFUL management of this ride personally put out for those last three of us who could not find the gas pedal out on the trail.  Anyway, I do agree- no one should've missed this ride- it was FANTASTIC!!!  Plus, the percent of finishers was pretty high.

Linda and the recently confirmed as healed Shennandoah and the backup boy, Rooster.