Date: 11/07/04 21:55:00
Subject: [RC] [Endurance Riding: News] Ovando woman gets ready to ride

http://www.missoulian.com/articles/2004/11/05/news/mtregional/news06.txt

Suzanne Hayes and her palomino gelding, Tezero's Gold - Quincy for short - have been training in the mountains near her Ovando home for the World Endurance Championship on Jan. 27 in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.

Since conditions in Ovando right now are a little different than Hayes and Quincy will encounter in the grueling 100-mile race in the Dubai desert, Hayes is using some visualization techniques to prepare.

"I'm trying to pretend the snow is actually sand," said Hayes.

[More .]

--
Posted  to Endurance Riding: News at 11/7/2004 05:58:34 PM