Re: [RC] shadow rolls, shying - Maryanne Stroud Gabbani

We use those fly masks all the time. The Arabic name for them is (appropriately to the discussion!) rush-rush. Maybe it gets them used to odd things moving close to their eyes. Mine don't shy much but they live with 8 rat terriers, three donkeys and a water buffalo next to a chicken farm. What's left to shy at?

Maryanne
Cairo