Re: [RC] Skyrider saddle revisited - MtnRondi

In a message dated 11/4/2004 6:59:29 AM Pacific Standard Time, rosalie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Not too long ago, someone mentioned the Skyrider saddle. I checked it
out online and spoke with Colin Dangaard (who now sells a version made
in India), and the upshot is that I've ordered it.

Do you have any idea what the quality is like? My experience has been that saddles made in India are inferior.

That being said... I bought a Skyrider saddle years ago from the people who made them originally. I know many people love them but for me and my horse it did not work. We both hated it. It gave him a very sore back, was uncomfortable for me to ride in, and made terrible clicking noises everytime the bars would flex. I found it was more comfortable if I was riding fast and posting and 2-pointing a lot. But for just plain pleasure riding, it was not a pleasure.

Bonnie
So. Calif.