RE: [RC] [RC] from colleen keeping the crap off ride camp... - ColleenSupersat2

Karen, the threads that are coming in are left over and being sent by others I guess.…

I sent my apologies to all, right after receiving John’s e-mail.

It is very interesting that the political crap would have ended one it’s own probably today…after all we all have been absorbed with this “political” stuff for the past 4 years…thinking people don’t need a release or share their opinions with their riding partners is odd.  Especially when you can see the subject line and push your delete button.. I don’t like to read about the UAE so I don’t open the mail…just delete.  Don’t care about weight so I delete and don’t open it.

From: Karen Sullivan [mailto:greymare56@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 2004 5:01 PM
To: ColleenSupersat2
Subject: Re: [RC] [RC] It Ain't Florida This Time yahoo no more 2004 you decide hype

Again, please keep this crap off ridecamp; you have been asked by the moderator, John Teeter.  I have been on ridecamp for over 10 years.....it';s a list for endurance riding, and related topics.  IT is not a question of deleting posts that people aren't intersted or exchanging views, and I have no doubt your views are very important to you....just NOT HERE.  I have very important opinions on this election too.....and manage to not share them here.

Karen