[RC] does weight really matter? - Ed Kilpatrick

well, after all this discussion about weight,  i got an accurate reading on mine.  wearing my usual ride garments and with saddle, saddle pad and bridle, i am at 188 lbs.  so, howard, i am on the low end of the middleweight division.  dont you just hate me?  not that you and i will be in a big point chasing contest this season, haha!

weight does matter to the horse, but just how much it matters is really hard to tell.  i think for the most part it is insignificant.

what is funny to me, and i am just guessing here, could someone actually walk/run the entire course while leading their horse, still get a completion and possibly awards?   ed