[RC] AHA meeting-- results of letter - Bette Lamore

Wow!! I can only say that the letter, with heavy input from ridecamp members, was VERY well received and that the Marketing and Development Team has been VERY busy putting many of these suggested changes into effect already. I need to have some time to summarize much of what I learned so I will do a more thorough post later --- suffice it to say that your signatures have GREAT  weight and are going to the Board Meeting in Alaska!! Please review the letter and follow your heart as to signing if you haven't done so already. Once again, the link is http://www.petitiononline.com/LettrAHA/petition.html  It gives Cynthia Richardson , the Chairperson, something to work with when she approaches the Board -- remember, she is presenting these ideas to the powerful Show People on the Board and as an endurance rider, Cynthia is VERY devoted to your needs. In fact, her first endurance ride was with Cory Soltau DVM (I believe that is the spelling-- if not, apologies) who convinced her to go on the Tevis with him!! Yes, she got her buckle and lived to do more rides ! :-)  Let's give her our support and if you don't like the letter as written, write your own-- Cynthia's email address is: cynrich213@xxxxxxx --  all the other committee email addressees are on the Marketing and Development page of the AHA web site-- a good place to visit if you haven't been there recently.
Thanks for everyone's input-- it really helped!
--
Bette Lamore
Whispering Oaks Arabians

Always remember: "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away." (George Carlin)