[RC] What is weighable? - Tracey Smith

Not wanting to further the debate...just educate myself, in this matter.  Someone said AERC rules say "rider and tack" are what are to be weighed....so does that mean the AERC considers consumable items like food and water part of tack?

I know in NATRC when we are weighed we don't weigh with anything consumable. Like I said just want to make sure I understand the rules.

Are there really that many folks that do sneaky things to get to ride in the wrong class?  I sure have not seen this to be true in CTR and hope it is not in endurance either.

Tracey