From: "oddfarm" <jsalas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [RC]   weight
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 19:06:45 -0500

But if someone as petite as you or Angie lost 25 pounds in a day, you'd be dead.

Truman

Oh my God, Truman. That is the SWEEEETIST thing anyone has said to me!!! Bless you,Sweetie! Angie is petite in every sense of the word. I am pe-fat. Short, yes but tiny......no. And I COULD lose 25 pounds in one day and never miss a beat.

But I LOVE that you said that you sweet, sweet man. :)

Lisa, The Odd fArm

Check out Election 2004 for up-to-date election news, plus voter tools and more! http://special.msn.com/msn/election2004.armx