[RC] beet pulp and molassas - Jim Ingersoll

One small apple has 75 calories.  One tablespoon of molassas has 45 calories, figure 20tbs in a cup of molassas or 900 calories of pure sugar.
This is the reason I drain off the molassas out of my beet pulp.  I neglected to do this last Thurs. and Fri. (too busy) and guess what?  On Sat. My bannana brain spooked at a rock and dumped me on my butt, reminding me that he has alot in common with a 12 year old kid high on milkyways.  Watch your own kids this Halloween you'll recognize that arab in your barn.