[RC] DAL elections - Marinera

Edie Booth said:

"When I look on that ballot for a great Director, I want someone who leads by example, someone who exhibits exceptional integrity, not someone who will squeak by with what they can get away with.? I want someone with the integrity to discern the intent of the rule, not the `technical` limits.? I want someone who has a very high standard of ethics and applies those ethics in his personal behavior."?

I do too, Edie.  His name is Mike Maul.

Julie Suhr