Re: [RC] DAL Election / Weight Divisions!! - Barbara McCrary

I think you mean Mike has spent countless hours and SAVED money for AERC, don't you?  :-))  I'll say he has saved money.  Remember when AERC hired some computer programmer to set up our files and how long he kept the job going, and going, and going?  Mike and Russ have done a terrific job.

Barbara
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2004 9:42 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] DAL Election / Weight Divisions!!

As I said on the other list this was posted on, get a life.  This is a pretty low blow against someone who has spent countless hours and money for the AERC.  I have personally weighed Mike at some of our rides and he always made the weight........I will certainly vote for him and I hope any of you out there with any sense will too.........mb