Re: [RC] Fair Hill International--Thanks Misplaced - Cynthia Eyler

John Stacy (of the Doncaster Renegade) and Skip Kemerer (of Michaux Madness) really, really, really should put together a clinic on trail marking.

I am trail-markings-challenged, but even I can follow their trails with no difficulty.  Not only do they use creative materials/colors, they seem to know how to place markers so that they are supremely visible and never seem to get twisted around tree branches.

Cindy