Re: [RC] Endurance riding shoes - Vallonelee

In a message dated 10/26/04 7:53:59 AM US Mountain Standard Time, laneyh@xxxxxxxx writes:
I also wear New Balance walking shoes.  I have to be careful
wearing them with one of my saddles because they get caught in the
stirrup.
When I use running shoes for riding I have replaced the laces with the springy elastic type shoe strings that don't need tying to stay in place.  This way, in an emergency, the shoe will come off. They stay put otherwise.

Lee
".......and God sought to bestow upon man a supreme mark of his blessing. God created the horse. The horse could run faster than the deer, jump higher than the goat, and endure longer than the wolf. Man, being encompassed by elements that sought to destroy him, would have been a slave, had the horse not made him king."