Re: [RC] Endurance riding shoes - Ag47xAu49

In a message dated 10/26/2004 8:44:41 AM Mountain Daylight Time, bigcreekranch@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
And for people with narrow or moderately narrow feet, they run way too wide.
They also stretch a bit, so by the time they do, they are far too wide for
any foot less than about a C width (women's).

Barbara
This is so true. I love them for this reason. I wear a Men's 8.5 and they fit perfectly. Normally Women's 10 is a bit long and a bit narrow. I always go to men's when possible. Really hard to go to men's for dress shoes.  Beccy in soggy Ut. YEH!!!!