Re: [RC] [RC-Digest] Vol: 03.2023 - DaNel Resha

Thank you for this information.

DaNel Resha
www.Darswinkles-Delights.com

NdurN@xxxxxxx wrote:
In a message dated 10/25/2004 8:36:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time, ridecamp-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

am in the Tennessee area and plan on trying an endurance ride sometime next year.  I want to stay in Tennessee for my first few rides so that I do not have to pay for trailer tags that are way expensive.  (You don't have to tag a trailer here unless you go out of state)

As long as you are towing your horse trailer with a vehicle that has Tennessee tags, you do not have to have a tag on your trailer.
There is only one set of rules for doing AERC santioned rides no matter what state you are in.

Susan

DaNel Resha
Darswinkle's Delights

www.darswinkles-delights.com  for gift giving needs