RE: [RC] Fw: UAE/AERC and slavery - Jim Holland

Laura, I applaud your stand on this.  You have my vote for DAL….how about the rest of you wannabees?  No statement, no vote from me.  Stagg, I would particularly like some input from you, please.

Jim, Sun of Dimanche+, and Mahada Magic

From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Laura Hayes
Sent: Monday, October 25, 2004 3:56 PM
To: Ridecamp
Subject: [RC] Fw: UAE/AERC and slavery

----- Original Message -----

From: Laura Hayes

To: AERC

Sent: Monday, October 25, 2004 4:47 PM

Subject: UAE/AERC and slavery

I have to agree with Frank, Howard and Lynne and others....

Lynne said pretty much what I was thinking.

These atrocities are beyond imagination in this day and age in a country so wealthy and so well educated - a country that works very hard to promote western tourism.  The UAE and it's rulers have **chosen** to perpetuate this crime toward children, and should, in my opinion, have to answer for it.

My husband and I, will not participate in a *sport* in a country where children are exploited in this manner- and we are on the list to crew at the WEG.

Laura Hayes

Mark McConnon DVM