Re: [RC] slave abuse - SandyDSA

I am sure this will get a few undies in a twist, but IN GENERAL, and most certainly in thsi kind fo situation where abuse is ongoing and documented, I wouldn't dream of supporting either the country or those who choose to participate in whatever they have to offer. It just reeks of unethical character. We talk about human rights over here but then as a nation we go right ahead and engage in whatever tickles our fancy in abusive countries because it is fun or conventient or whaever.
There, Howard - agreed!