[RC] CTRs - Chris Eickleberry

Hi all- just wanted to let everybody know, CTRs are alive and well in the Midwest!!

Check out the Ohio Distance club’s website for a ride schedule: www.oaats.org ….and also the Indiana club : www.indianaahc.com ……our CTR rules are a little different than NATRC and UMECRA…lots of our Endurance people use them to start their Endurance horses, and a lot of us get hooked and end up doing mostly CTRs!!!!!

 (hey, come do a ride at Henryville or Pike Lake-- or Scioto- where Lois McAfee won the Grand Champion Half Arab Division in the AHA National CTR a few weeks ago-- you’ll feel plenty challenged!!)………………regards, Chris E./Indiana