[RC] Wanted: pony or small horse - Sunnyland Arabians-L. Stewart and K. Weickhardt

Looking for a forgiving, been-there/done-that school pony/small horse. Gelding or mare,
12.2-13.3h. This would be a pony or horse that has been outgrown or is
jobless. A rescue horse will be given priority. Temperament, training
and soundness are top considerations; while breed, bloodlines,
registration, blemishes and such are of less concern. This horse will be
used for beginning riding lessons and possibly shows. This would be a way
for a treasured friend to be used on a regular basis, loved and probably
adored!  We are located in no. central AR.   Please contact Kathleen Weickhardt (870)591-6212
Our farm has registered performance-bred Arabians and I would consider a trade for a proven show-quality pony (per above).